Accomplished Bryan County Divorce Lawyer
Divorce and family law issues can be very stressful, often creating a lot of tension. At Mark A. Hendrix, P.C., our Bryan County divorce attorney has over 21 years of experience and can help lead you through the divorce process. This time isn't something you have to go through alone. Our office has helped numerous clients through the divorce process, working closely with them to attain the best results.
If you are need of an accomplished Richmond Hill divorce lawyer, call 912-756-0103.
Navigating Contested & Uncontested Divorces
If you and your spouse agree to the multiple aspects associated with a divorce, such as custody and property division, it would be considered an uncontested divorce. This means there will be a mutual agreement created in regards to child custody, spousal support, the division of property, and all other related issues. However, it is common for there to be some form of disagreement regarding an aspect of the divorce, which would make it a contested divorce. In this case, both sides would appeal to the court just as they would in any other trial. However, if the differences are resolved by mediation or an arbitrator, the parties may be able to avoid the court interference.
- There are many aspects of a divorce we can help you with:
- Child custody: Parents must decide where the child should live, with whom, and how the parents should divide time with the child. We can help parents decide a fair custody arrangement that is beneficial to the child.
- Modifications post-divorce: If you need to modify support or custody due to relocation, job loss, or another substantial change in your life, we can guide you through the process.
- Child support: We can represent mothers and fathers with establishing child support and modifying support orders through the family court system.
- Alimony/Spousal support: We can help men and women resolve disputes involving alimony and spousal support. Our team makes sure that the result is in your best financial interests.
Need Legal Help with Your Divorce? Call Our Office!
Mark Hendrix has provided reliable legal advice to clients for the past 21+ years. With a decorated background as a lawyer, he is well-versed in a wide range of legal areas. For nine years, Mark Hendrix served as an Assistant District Attorney in the Atlantic Judicial Circuit. In addition, he has served as the Solicitor General for Richmond Hill and for Long County. If you are considering a divorce, Attorney Hendrix is more than qualified to help.
Contact our firm today at 912-756-0103 to arrange a consultation with our Richmond Hill divorce attorney.