Call 912-756-0103 for a Free Consultation
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime in Georgia, you could be looking at a lifetime of penalties that include jail, fines, and a permanent criminal record. When you have your future on the line, you can't afford to simply plead guilty, and you shouldn't try to take on the government alone. You need to work with an experienced criminal defense attorney who gets results. With Attorney Mark Hendrix, you may be able to get your charges reduced or dismissed altogether.
- Why Choose Our Bryan County Criminal Defense Attorney?
- More than 21 Years of Proven Experience
- Former Assistant District Attorney in Your Corner
- Takes on Any Criminal Defense Case
- Free Consultation to Go Over Your Options
Get the trusted, powerhouse advocacy you need and deserve with Attorney Hendrix. He has wide-ranging experience on both sides of the criminal courtroom, and he is well-versed in the defense options available to you. Contact our Bryan County criminal defense firm today to request your free defense consultation. See how we can battle for your legal rights.
Call 912-756-0103 to reach a proven criminal defense lawyer in Richmond Hill, Hinesville and other local areas today.
Proven Defense for Any Misdemeanor or Felony Charge
For almost a decade, Attorney Hendrix was an Assistant District Attorney for the Atlantic Judicial Court. With this significant background working as a prosecutor, Attorney Hendrix has invaluable insights that can give you cutting-edge defense, a defense that anticipates the government's case against you at every turn. Accordingly, we are prepared to take on the full spectrum of criminal defense cases.
- We take on any criminal defense case in Bryan County, including and not limited to:
- DUI Defense: Driving under the influence is prohibited by law and carries serious punishments. Whether this is your first, second, third, or subsequent drunk driving charge, we can help you protect your record and driver's license. Our team has experience defending misdemeanor and felony DUI cases.
- Driving Offenses: Driving tickets may seem relatively "minor," but they can have a large impact on your driving record. Before paying that traffic ticket, learn how our Bryan County attorney may be able to help you reduce your penalties or get the case dismissed. Your driving record is at stake, so don't wait to learn your options.
- Drug Crimes: Possession, distribution, sale, or manufacture of controlled substances is a crime that is prosecuted heavily. Whether you are under investigation or already arrested for a drug charge, you need aggressive and creative defense.
- Sex Crimes: Sexual-related offenses such as sexual assault, rape, statutory rape, child molestation, and other unwanted sexual acts against another person can carry serious stigma and life-changing penalties. You'll need a tough lawyer who is willing to fight for your future.
- Theft Crimes: When you take another person's property without consent, you can be charged with theft. If the act involves injury, use of force, or weapons, you could be looking at even harsher punishments.
- Murder: Murder, homicide, manslaughter, and other crimes where another person is killed can be punishable by life in prison without parole or the possibility of capital punishment.
Know Your Rights When Stopped by Police
It is always important that you understand what your rights are, whether you are the subject of a routine police/traffic stop or after an arrest. Here is a brief reminder of your rights.
You have the right to:
- Remain silent - It is always a good idea to exercise this right as much as possible. You are not obligated to answer questions by the police. Do not try to explain the situation, or talk your way out of anything. Anything you say will most likely be used against you.
- Speak with an attorney - The moment you are being accused of a crime, contact a criminal defense lawyer immediately. Do not say anything without consulting your attorney first.
If you find yourself in trouble with law enforcement officials, the first thing you should do is call our Richmond Hill & Hinesville attorney. He can help you.